New England and Canada are known for their untouched nature, and fall is certainly the best time to visit and observe the beautiful and changing seasons. Whether visiting historic and world-famous sites, admiring the incredible landscapes and spectacular colors of fall leaves, or enjoying the East Coast’s famous culinary culture, itineraries aboard MSC Meraviglia have something to offer all our guests.
Sailing the east coast of the Atlantic, guests can make the most of the range of experiences on board MSC Meraviglia, including the ship’s wide range of gourmet cuisine, world-class entertainment, luxurious spa and comfortable cabins.
MSC Meraviglia has a year-round homeport in New York and will also offer select itineraries to New England and Canada in April, May, August and fall 2024.
Highlights of the MSC Meravalgia itinerary include:
1. WORLD METROPOLIS NEW YORK
MSC Meraviglia’s itinerary begins in New York, giving passengers the opportunity to visit the city that never sleeps. During the day, they can see the iconic Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, admire Manhattan’s dazzling skyscrapers, get lost in the city’s bustling neighborhoods, visit world-class museums, or enjoy a relaxing walk in Central Park. This magnificent city is a great destination any time of year.
2. DISCOVER THE ELEGANCE AND CHARM OF THE NEW PORT
New Port, located on the southern coast of Rhode Island, is a charming beach town known for its stunning architecture, historic homes, and magnificent scenic views. The city has many attractions and leaves behind memorable experiences, including the historic Cliff Walk, a walking path along the beautiful rocky coastline. Our guests can also see the iconic Newport Mansions, which are among the most impressive mansions and once home to America’s wealthiest and most prominent families.
3. WALK THROUGH AMERICAN HISTORY IN BOSTON
Explore Boston, the capital of Massachusetts, a modern and vibrant city full of rich culture and history. Whether you spend the day admiring groundbreaking architecture or strolling Boston’s famous Freedom Trail, lined with historic landmarks including Boston Common, the oldest public park in the United States, there are plenty of places to discover. Sports fans can visit Fenway Park, Major League Baseball’s most legendary stadium and home of the Red Sox.
4. EXPLORE THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF NOVA SCOTIA
Known for its picturesque fishing villages, beautiful beaches and captivating shorelines, Nova Scotia, Canada is the perfect destination to experience Canada’s natural beauty. Halifax, the coastal capital of Nova Scotia, is known for its long maritime heritage. Visitors can stroll along one of the longest waterfronts in the world, lined with fantastic restaurants, and discover the city’s impressive historic monuments, including the 18th-century citadel, or head to the small village of Peggy’s Cove fishermen.
5. Meet the wilderness of New Brunswick
New Brunswick, Canada’s beautiful maritime province, is known for its nature adventures, with its long coastline and lush forests. Here you will encounter a variety of wildlife, including elk, whales and seals. Guests can explore the charming, historic port town of St. John on the Bay of Fundy, offering a variety of attractions for nature lovers. Whether admiring the beautiful historic streets, hiking or biking the pristine nature trails of Rockwood Park, or taking in views of the Bay of Fundy, home to some of the highest tides world, Brunswick has a number of unique attractions to offer. .
6. DISCOVER THE BEST OF PORTLAND
The charming city of Portland, Maine offers a wealth of cultural attractions and magnificent views of the Atlantic coast. Travelers can explore the city’s impressive lighthouse, historic architecture, varied outdoor activities, and sample some of the best seafood in the country. Some of the city’s top attractions include the Old Port district, where guests can stroll the cobblestone streets filled with historic buildings, boutiques, and excellent restaurants and bars. Art lovers should stop by the Portland Museum of Art, home to an impressive collection of artwork from local and world-renowned artists from around the world. We also encourage our guests to sample local beer and try world-famous Maine lobster.
About MSC Meraviglia
With its 315 meters in length, 65 meters in height, 19 impressive decks and capacity for up to 5,700 guests, MSC Meraviglia is a holiday destination in itself. Meraviglia is full of innovative equipment to offer an unforgettable experience:
- The MSC Yacht Club, an oasis within an oasis, where guests can enjoy exclusivity and privacy in a world of options, offers elegant private facilities and accommodation, including a panoramic lounge, a gourmet restaurant, a private swimming pool and a sun terrace.
- 10 different cabin types to choose from, including solo cabins, popular balcony cabins and stylish accommodations at the MSC Yacht Club. The MSC Yacht Club offers butler service, exclusive restaurants, lounges and swimming pools.
- Galleria Meraviglia, a promenade lined with shops, restaurants and bars that stretches over 90 meters.
- 20 bars and 12 restaurants, including the famous Butcher’s Cut steakhouse and Kaito Sushi and Teppanyaki.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, water park and cable car.
- Varied performances in our 985-seat theater.
- The expansive MSC Aurea Spa, which offers massages, body treatments, facials and a dedicated thermal area.
- 557 square meter gym with state-of-the-art Technogym™ equipment.
- MSC Kids Club for children aged 0-17, with areas dedicated to babies, toddlers, children and teenagers, as well as the Lego® experience.
“Explorer. Food advocate. Analyst. Freelance bacon practitioner. Future teen idol. Proud pop culture expert.”