Beining & Bogen is an agency specializing in the design and development of native applications, with clients such as Kahoot!, Eva smarthus, Finn.no, Fagforbundet and Godt Brød.
Now they are expanding with, among others, three developers and a UX designer.
– We are incredibly happy to have them on the team and they will undoubtedly strengthen the skills of Beining & Bogen, says Beining & Bogen Managing Director Andreas Beining in an in/out message to kode24.
iOS Developer Sofia Knezevic previously worked as a Team Lead and iOS Developer at TIDAL Music, bringing a lot of important knowledge and leadership skills to the team.
– I can’t wait to start at Beining & Bogen. They offered me the opportunity to work from Canada and I am grateful to have the opportunity to work and travel anywhere.
Aldo Tomasi is also coming through the doors of development this winter.
– I am grateful to be part of an exciting and friendly work environment. Here I have competent developers, passionate designers and good colleagues to work with, he says in the in/out message.
Karoline Skumsrud Andersen
Beining & Bogen also brings in Karoline Skumsrud Andersen as an iOS developer.
She is currently completing a bachelor’s degree at Høyskolen Kristiania, where she is majoring in frontend and mobile development. She also has a bachelor’s degree in sociology, and that combination should mean she understands how people interact and how that can transfer to app development.
– Beining & Bogen creates good user experiences of high technical quality. Therefore, I feel lucky to be able to work here part time until I finish my studies and can work full time.
May Linn Skage
May Linn Skage has been recruited as a UX designer and is looking forward to starting at Beining & Bogen.
– For me, it is important to develop user-friendly solutions and concepts, which can make people’s daily digital life better and more efficient, she says in an in/out message to kode24.
“Devoted reader. Thinker. Proud food specialist. Evil internet scholar. Bacon practitioner.”