On Instastories, Britney Spears responds like Christina Aguilera responds, when ET Canada asks if she’ll be celebrating with Spears following the lifting of her 13-year conservatorship.
– No, we’re not doing that tonight, I’m sorry, answers one of those with Aguilera, before pulling her aside.
Reply to Aguilera’s answer
– I can’t, but I’m happy for her, answers Aguilera, before she leaves the interview.
Spears reacts to Aguilera’s silence about it and writes that she doesn’t understand why it’s so hard for others to talk about it.
– I love and adore all those who support me, but refusing to speak when one knows the truth can be compared to a lie, writes Spears.
– 13 years in a corrupt and abusive system. Why is this such a difficult topic for people to talk about? I’m the one who’s been there, she writes further.
Britney Spears celebrates: – My first glass of champagne in 13 years
Thanks Lady Gaga
Spears also thanks for all the support she has received and for everyone who has stood up for her.
– Yes, I mean something, she writes further.
Spears also shared a video clip of Lady Gaga on the “House of Gucci” red carpet, where Gaga talks about how she thinks the pop artist has been treated.
– I think she will always be an inspiration to other women, says Gaga.
Spears thanks her for taking the time to defend her.
– You made me cry. I love you, she writes.
“Explorer. Food advocate. Analyst. Freelance bacon practitioner. Future teen idol. Proud pop culture expert.”